Good Deadener for the price plz

h2h0e

canada
So yea i need deadener around 40 sq f ,witch one is good for a 100 $ budget , i mean i dont really want to pay 300 $ , if nothing is good around 100$ i think ill go to home depot buy a 40 mils tarmac sunroof repair lol .

sounds good i hope they ship to canada //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

40 sq ft sound good for trunk and doors ?

For what it's worth, I did my car using a smaller company called GT Mat. I was happy with their product although be aware that I did use multiple layers in some spots. In some cases, one layer was not enough. But the price was very good and they answer their phone. They have different thicknesses so check out their site for pricing. If you ask (and I did) they had an offer for a free sample which they tossed in for me. It was a good size piece of the thinner stuff which I used in less critical areas. Got a sticker, roller, and measuring tape out of the deal as well. Take my recommendation for what it's worth. I haven't tried a bunch of different kinds. I went with these guys because as I said they answered their phone, the info on their website seemed compelling, good video demo of the product, etc, and the price was right. I just like it because it did what it was supposed to for me and that was stop the rattles in my trunk lid.

GT MAT SOUND CONTROL, LLC Automotive Sound Deadener Dampning Material Dynamat Alternative

No, I didn't buy those. But found out I could have after I started my deadening project.

I bought Raams deadening kit, but buying from other places can save you way more money than these name brand "Car audio deadening" dealers.

Besides, all this stuff is is material that can be used in a car audio application, its nothing special.

For what it's worth, I did my car using a smaller company called GT Mat. I was happy with their product although be aware that I did use multiple layers in some spots. In some cases, one layer was not enough. But the price was very good and they answer their phone. They have different thicknesses so check out their site for pricing. If you ask (and I did) they had an offer for a free sample which they tossed in for me. It was a good size piece of the thinner stuff which I used in less critical areas. Got a sticker, roller, and measuring tape out of the deal as well. Take my recommendation for what it's worth. I haven't tried a bunch of different kinds. I went with these guys because as I said they answered their phone, the info on their website seemed compelling, good video demo of the product, etc, and the price was right. I just like it because it did what it was supposed to for me and that was stop the rattles in my trunk lid.
GT MAT SOUND CONTROL, LLC Automotive Sound Deadener Dampning Material Dynamat Alternative
what was the thicknesses you bought ?

Wow, 100 sq ft/ free shipping for less that 200.tHATS a killer deal.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.