Good Deadener for the price plz

Sold //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif , i just emailed the owner cause i cant find others ads of it .Thats what you use i guess ? What your review on it
Why dont you do some research and look for companies in canada that make tin backed butyl.........

sorry bro, not trying to hi-jack this thread, but I was curious if any of you out there have tried sound dampener from KnuKoncepts??? cuz I'm planning on getting that, just curious if anyone has any input on that stuff - Thx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
dunno but i just saw a really good review of it on you tube

yeah I was just curious if anyone on here used it and what the results were, I'm running a few sets of their "crystal series" RCA's and for the price they are some pretty sweet fkn rca's... I'm also planning on getting their OFC 0 gauge wiring and upgrading my ****** cheapo CCA after seeing a run of it in person, their OFC 0 gauge is awesome! I'm liking this company so far and when I like something I tend to stick with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

yeah I was just curious if anyone on here used it and what the results were, I'm running a few sets of their "crystal series" RCA's and for the price they are some pretty sweet fkn rca's... I'm also planning on getting their OFC 0 gauge wiring and upgrading my ****** cheapo CCA after seeing a run of it in person, their OFC 0 gauge is awesome! I'm liking this company so far and when I like something I tend to stick with it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
im using knu 4 gauge ofc , really great wires : http://oi49.tinypic.com/28s7u5u.jpg

i got some cadence 0 gauge ,not bad either but if i had to choose ill go knu

I went cheap with my truck... Learned my lesson. I run AlphaDamp in my car. I love it. 20 square feet for $180 though. Only need 25% coverage though so it comes out to about 100 square feet of other brands. Im going to try Audio technix for some areas I haven't deadened yet.
You can do 25% coverage with any decent brand, not just AlphaDamp.

sorry bro, not trying to hi-jack this thread, but I was curious if any of you out there have tried sound dampener from KnuKoncepts??? cuz I'm planning on getting that, just curious if anyone has any input on that stuff - Thx //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
i actually bought the knu kolossus and this stuff is thicker and heavier than anything else ive seen

i did a visual comparison on another forum against the cheaper knu resonance and peel n seel

100mils (10 mil aluminum layer) 0.92lbs per sqft ....70sqft for $256 I dont think anything compares for the price and quality (62$ shipping to toronto canada but thats an incredible price considering its a 68lbs package to canada with all the customs n brokerage included so no hidden charges)

as far as the b-quiet its probably the most economical for canadians and is decent stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.