good car audio shops - becoming a thing of the past?

Maybe these places are someone's back yard lol

Theres a shop that's still over craigslist here doing $9 deck installs. Worst reviews I have ever seen for a shop either, on google not a single one over 1 star, all negative. Hmm, wonder why

If I decided to drive to a farm, you don't think the farmer would sell eggs and milk directly to me? .
Hate to ruin your analogy, but one of the dairy farms local to me does not and can not sell milk directly to the consumer (unless I wanted to take a tanker truck full). Everything goes straight from the cows into a sealed stainless system that's only fit to pump into the large tanker trucks. It's a shame too since I know this guy runs a tight ship and everything is organic... but it all goes to make yogurt three states away.

In fact very few farms that I see that are large scale sell product out the front door to consumers. It's a hassle dealing with a bunch of jamokes all day for nickels and dimes, more liability, and little reward.

Hate to ruin your analogy, but one of the dairy farms local to me does not and can not sell milk directly to the consumer (unless I wanted to take a tanker truck full). Everything goes straight from the cows into a sealed stainless system that's only fit to pump into the large tanker trucks. It's a shame too since I know this guy runs a tight ship and everything is organic... but it all goes to make yogurt three states away.
In fact very few farms that I see that are large scale sell product out the front door to consumers. It's a hassle dealing with a bunch of jamokes all day for nickels and dimes, more liability, and little reward.
I work with a dude and his parents have a farm downstate Illinois and they let people purchase directly from them. Hell, I just came back from a pumpkin farm in October and bought all types of ****. I guess different strokes for different folks.

I work with a dude and his parents have a farm downstate Illinois and they let people purchase directly from them. Hell, I just came back from a pumpkin farm in October and bought all types of ****. I guess different strokes for different folks.
depends on the farmer and what they do. I live in downstate illinois, I know of at least one dairy farmer that does milk for prairie farms isn't allowed to sell their milk either.

Why is it that people that use paper currency believe that the word "economy" pertains to them? Unless you are trading or being traded, you are not party to te economy. And to anyone that thinks capitalism is a victimless crime, think again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.