Good budget mono amp suggestions

$225 will get you a Cab-22 that will put out 2200 rms at 1 ohm and 1500 at 2 ohm and 900 at 4 ohm. So what subwoofers will you be running and what voice coils as well. Plus you want to have overhead as well.

All of these suggestions are cringe compared to the CAB-22. Can't beat it. Especially if your sub is rated for 1200 RMS, you will need the extra headroom to deliver that after impedance rise. Plus it can be ran under 1 ohm if that's something you're into or need to do.

So does CAB make good stuff all around, or just the 22? I ask cause that 5 channel is enticing at the price, similar to the D4S 950, lol does anyone in here hate the CAB owner? Lol

Cab means Car Audio Bargain. 2 years ago they were purchased by a new owner and they kept the name because of the past success of the Cab amplifiers and subwoofers. They are known as Apex Audio as well. They are right next door to Sundown Audio as well. They are the preferred refurbishing place for Sundown Subwoofers and they get Sundown stock before anyone else does as well being so close.

They answer questions quickly, they are up front with everything they sell and the Cab amplifier models are half-bridge setups. I have yet to hear a single complaint against Apex Car Audio/Cab at all.

The original owners had a good history and Apex Audio the new owners have expanded on it big time. Bought a few things from them and always very fast shipping and if you have any issues at all they fix it right away. I have never had an issue with anything bought from there. But sometimes there are issues that are beyond their control and they will take care of them. Top notch company to do business with and they continue to add more and more products monthly.

Every Cab model they have sold has gotten rave reviews across the board. My next purchase is a Cab-45 to replace the SIA 3.5K I have that I do not like at all from Sundown.

Cab means Car Audio Bargain. 2 years ago they were purchased by a new owner and they kept the name because of the past success of the Cab amplifiers and subwoofers. They are known as Apex Audio as well. They are right next door to Sundown Audio as well. They are the preferred refurbishing place for Sundown Subwoofers and they get Sundown stock before anyone else does as well being so close.

They answer questions quickly, they are up front with everything they sell and the Cab amplifier models are half-bridge setups. I have yet to hear a single complaint against Apex Car Audio/Cab at all.

The original owners had a good history and Apex Audio the new owners have expanded on it big time. Bought a few things from them and always very fast shipping and if you have any issues at all they fix it right away. I have never had an issue with anything bought from there. But sometimes there are issues that are beyond their control and they will take care of them. Top notch company to do business with and they continue to add more and more products monthly.

Every Cab model they have sold has gotten rave reviews across the board. My next purchase is a Cab-45 to replace the SIA 3.5K I have that I do not like at all from Sundown.
Good to know… my last comment was a little tongue in cheek, based on comments I received about an owner personally, with no commentary about his product or customer service. Thanks though. I appreciate the intel. So CAB is not a “brazil” company? Thanks.

No Cab amplifiers are made in China and in top end build house same one that Sundown uses. Couple people have said where they are coming from as it is one of two build houses over there and both have really good reps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...