What are the best amp brands out there?

In my opinion, nothing comes close to Brax. Check out their specs. Check out their internals, which is why their specs are so good. They are the best. I wish I had the $$$ to get one or two of them. As I said, nothing comes close.

Best in what sense?

Space wise?
Sq?
Watt/dollar?
Quality?
Features?
Efficiency?

Lots of things determine which amp is best for your system. Most commonly space and watt/dollar.
Mainly sound quality and watt/dollar i currently have a skar 1200.d pretty good for the cost but the sound quality is eh

You really need to determine a budget first on what you are willing to spend, there is no point in people saying "oh brand X" because that might be 10x more than you have to spend. Work out a budget and then people can make suggestions from there.

You really need to determine a budget first on what you are willing to spend, there is no point in people saying "oh brand X" because that might be 10x more than you have to spend. Work out a budget and then people can make suggestions from there.
Any experience with audiopipe amps? I have a buddy trying to sell me a apmn-1500 nd from what I’ve seen ppl have had either good runs or bad runs with them
HAHA the irony of these two posts one-after-the-other!

OP: Why did you start by asking for "best amp brand", when you meant to ask "is audiopipe good"?

Quite a few amps to choose from out there for sure. really depends on what you can find for your spending budget, space willing to give up and what your Electrical can handle or willing to upgrade your electrical for also.
Alpines have always been great amps
the US Acoustics seem to be great(a little pricey for most)
Sound Qubeds are a great amplifier choice
Cresendo Elemental Designs
Genesis Helix
Ampere DC
DD AD
CT Sounds Alphard
MMats B2
NVX (some are really great amps) Audio Control
Taramps (decently priced) Crossfire
Kicker Rockford
Arc JL
Cab Gladden