Going to start from scratch.

Yea im planning on running Knu wire for all. 0/1 gauge for big 3 and from bat to distro block and then 4 gauge to amps. yea I talked to someone at Mechman and it was 500 for a 270 amp alt for my car. I looked up those massive ck6's and they seem awesome but a little to pricey. for around 250 i kinda want to get 2 comp sets. so would the mb amp be better than the soundstream amp?
Mechman is a god choice. been using over a year without problem.

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

Yea im planning on running Knu wire for all. 0/1 gauge for big 3 and from bat to distro block and then 4 gauge to amps. yea I talked to someone at Mechman and it was 500 for a 270 amp alt for my car. I looked up those massive ck6's and they seem awesome but a little to pricey. for around 250 i kinda want to get 2 comp sets. so would the mb amp be better than the soundstream amp?
Mechman is a good choice. been using over a year without problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.