Going back stock lol

Participant count
  • Participant list

John Doe

CarAudio.com Regular
Hey guys, so I just got new door panels again and I’m getting rid of my door pods and 8” mids and tweeters. Decided to just go back to a “stockish” set up lol. So went on Crutchfield, was planning on running Focal integration ISS 165 components for the 2 front doors(5-70 watts RMS). And Focal RCX 165 2 way speakers in the rear deck(60RMS). Would a pioneer 1200.4 be fine to run these?

Last edited:

If you are asking about this amplifier, you should be just fine

If you are asking about this amplifier, you should be just fine

Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would sound better to run coaxials in the back or should I just buy another set of the components for the back as well(and keep the extra set of tweeters in case the front blows)?

Thanks for the reply. Do you think it would sound better to run coaxials in the back or should I just buy another set of the components for the back as well(and keep the extra set of tweeters in case the front blows)?
I myself would run Coax in the rear for fill.. Thats me

Lol I very rarely have passengers in my car nowadays. Everyone’s got their own cars.
I like rear fill to take up that gap of at the least .. road noise if no sound deadening done. Just my 0.2 cents. I still have a couple passengers from time to time

Definitely going to deaden the doors this time around and maybe even the whole car! Thanks for the reply.
I would recommend the Solid Plastic door speaker baffles rather than the foam as well.. drill a small 1/8"- 1/4" hole in bottom for moisture drainage

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.