GO Active on the cheap with a RF 360.2

Participant count
  • Participant list

stereo_luver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a BNIB RF 360.2 for sale. It has the upgraded bluetooth firmware from RF and still in the shrink wrap. I also have the software to run the set-up from a laptop. Rockford removed this since people didn't know how to properly set-up the software. Forest at RF sent me a copy with instructions on how to correctly run the software. I used the software on my other 360.2 with no issues and its easier than using a Palm device.

$300 Shipped within the cont US.

IMAG0525.jpg

Chuck

hmm very interested. if still around next friday ill grab it !!
We'll see what happens. My inbox is getting flooded with PM's asking questions. Its also for sale on 2 other forums. I need to move this since my new drivers and modded amps are on the way for this year's build for competition.

Chuck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.