Glueing Amp to backseat back

How many times do you need to adjust things after installation?

the control knobs are accessible... so that's fine. Wire wise... i don't see why i would need to change something there for a long time

When i first got the amp, there was the two panel on each side. I was "where the fawk are the terminals/controls"... And they're using some strange hexagonal screws ... seriously that ******

NO NO NO NO NNO NO NO GLUEING WTF ARE U THINKING???!?!?!1//

what type of seats do you have?

if they have carpetting on the back then you should be able to remopve the factory seat cover if needed.

what you should do to have a solid mount to mount the amp on. buy some 1/4" wood.. any type. get the cheapest **** if you want.

remove the seat cover and measure an area where you can place a board inbetween the back of the seats foam and the seat cover. cut it to size, place a wood panel in between the foam and seat cover, then screw the amp onto the cover into the wood. problem solved.

Make a pocket on the back of your box, mount the pocket to the box with wood screws, then slide your amp in vertically

Glue aint gonna hold up on carpet thats for sure, especially through a canadian winter.

Hell a couple brackets from home depot would secure it to the box

NO NO NO NO NNO NO NO GLUEING WTF ARE U THINKING???!?!?!1//what type of seats do you have?

if they have carpetting on the back then you should be able to remopve the factory seat cover if needed.

what you should do to have a solid mount to mount the amp on. buy some 1/4" wood.. any type. get the cheapest **** if you want.

remove the seat cover and measure an area where you can place a board inbetween the back of the seats foam and the seat cover. cut it to size, place a wood panel in between the foam and seat cover, then screw the amp onto the cover into the wood. problem solved.
hum... the carpet is easely removable i just need to check some more.

Thin wood with glue on it might be an idea. Mounting hole are really screwed.. ahah wordplay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

@Wot: I'm putting them there cause i'm tired of removing the amp from the box each time i need to get to my wheel pit... It was on the box prior

yeah you can get them at home depot way better then trying to glue it cause after so long of it falling off the seat your amps gonna eventually break then your s.o.l lol..

This OP makes me feel stupider. Do not glue the amp. No glue will hold it to carpet anyway and dont glue it to wood. Get some screws like an inch and put a washer on top so the screw never has to go down inside the "tunnels" that they make.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.