Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

Taking another boomintahoe lol
I think you'll like the cold weather lol

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I never win anything but heck with it, it wont hurt giving it a shot
What did you do with that m3 8? Anything?

I think you'll like the cold weather lol 

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

What did you do with that m3 8? Anything?
Yessir, made a box for it, had it playing until I was offered a set of racing wheels for it... Couldnt pass up the deal so I let it go. Have another? If so I'm in

Invert it in the box and play it.
yep i'll try that if turning box over don't work.. it is a new box i'll check it and add 20 screws normally i woulda done that but i was cooking dinner as i was installing sub.. i'm gonna make sure the screws aren't coming loose too don't see how but i'll check it all., in between cooking ribs tomorrow..

Yessir, made a box for it, had it playing until I was offered a set of racing wheels for it... Couldnt pass up the deal so I let it go. Have another? If so I'm in
I do but it's def not f/s. Made a t-line for it this past summer...

BLPoTOy.jpg

What is the gross cubic foot of that t line?
You would have to ask me that lol. I honestly don't know but...outside measurements are 35" x 14.5" x 13.75" if that helps. It's quite big to say the least!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date