Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

sub is in box so tight don't know how to get it out but if i do idk what clamps to use..
Use a flat head and go lightly to pick it up off the box surface... Or flip box over and let the sub slide out.
Also you sure surround isnt just a removable surround?

For your sake should try to keep some comments in private before the trolls come in.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

mann, grandpa is getting a heck of a time...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif Don't know how to get subwoofer out of box..
had hole cut perfect size when i screwed it down it pulled inside., so very snug and it's 36 pounds that wants to stay in place.. i'll get something under it to pull out but hate to dent new box, scratched it already.. brought it in house to mess with it had to run across town and help stepson.. i can't catch a break..

He has a 2 cubic foot box NOW but he was playing it in his prefab box before he got his new one. So how was the loose surround never noticed before.
i heard it rattle when it in 1st box but i thought it was box flexing from weight of heavier sub

Use a flat head and go lightly to pick it up off the box surface... Or flip box over and let the sub slide out.
Also you sure surround isnt just a removable surround?

For your sake should try to keep some comments in private before the trolls come in.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
idk about surrounds man.. installed probably 1000 subs., never reconed 1 or guled surround or had 1 come loose, i got new subs every few months free when i worked at shop for yrs.. my $70 sub on same amp for months it still works fine.. i'm not happy..

I love nothing.

Guess Frank gave you a b stock sub cause you tried to jew him down $20.. LMAO!

I just find it funny that you are the only one having issues with the 750 12s. But you seem to have nothing but issues.. So maybe its just you..

I love nothing.
Guess Frank gave you a b stock sub cause you tried to jew him down $20.. LMAO!

I just find it funny that you are the only one having issues with the 750 12s. But you seem to have nothing but issues.. So maybe its just you..
2 orion hp 12's lasted me 8 yrs still work.. and as i said my $75 pioneer still works fine on same amp.. just ***** i had box made for the fu..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date