Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

got my new box.. not bad.. i'll post it for yall to insult if i can post pics.. any one know how to delete pics in the advanced manage images thing..

You sound dissapointed
I bet it isn't as loud as he hoped. Wonder why...

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

What a pain! My amp is giving me issues. My head unit is giving me issues. I think I deserve this wiring kit!
What seems to be the issue?

I bet it isn't as loud as he hoped. Wonder why... 

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

What seems to be the issue?
Amp is giving me intermittent static noise.

Head unit doesn't want to track up when playing CDs. It will play the first track of a CD, but if I want to go to another track the CD player won't do it. Also, when I turn the car off and turn it back on, the CD player won't start the CD at where I left off when I turned off the car. If I skip back to track 1, it will play. I bought it new about a year and a half ago, so it should not be giving me these problems this early.

i was napping... box is nice just didn't wanta make sound better than it is.. it's what i ordered, bracing is nice, plays deeper than old box.. but my sub has a rattle...... i did lot of work around house and 3.30pm box was here so i measured everything., best calc i can come up with is it's 2.10 cf tuned at 35.5hz got sub installed and it sounded fine for few seconds.. later i played it for 5 mins had trunk open and noticed sub has a "rattle" don't know what else to call it.. spider isn't scrubbing.. got bigger box hoping that would make it more efficient i can't believe it's bottoming out in 2cf with my amp and ss filter at 30hz.. have to mess with it tomorrow..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date