Giveaway time! Reply to enter: Stage 1 Wiring Kit

Got everything yesterday. Opened it up today. Very nice kit. Wire is very small but if you say its good for 150 amp Ill take your word for it.
I absolutely love the terminals. My buddy loved them too and will be ordering some.

Only thing I would change in the kit is that it has a 300 amp fuse for wire that is rated 150.

Thanks again.
No way you won again ? didnt you win before ? I will buy those terminals off you ?

Got everything yesterday. Opened it up today. Very nice kit. Wire is very small but if you say its good for 150 amp Ill take your word for it.
I absolutely love the terminals. My buddy loved them too and will be ordering some.

Only thing I would change in the kit is that it has a 300 amp fuse for wire that is rated 150.

Thanks again.
No way you won again ? didnt you win before ?

No way you won again ? didnt you win before ?
Yes!

This is what happens when you are characterized as more of a event type of guy who will advertise a persons product better.
Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
I wish that was the way it worked.. Rockford Fosgate turned me down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

This is what happens when you are characterized as more of a event type of guy who will advertise a persons product better.
All the giveaways are broadcasted live on youtube and I use the random number generator right on the front page of the google search page, I even did a second giveaway live on the video so someone else that has not won could win.

Yes!

I wish that was the way it worked.. Rockford Fosgate turned me down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Rockford fosgate hasnt really sponsored nobody for a while now since they got steve meade as there main advertiser.
All the giveaways are broadcasted live on youtube and I use the random number generator right on the front page of the google search page, I even did a second giveaway live on the video so someone else that has not won could win.
Just saying lol, when you or one your buddies came to houston at diptex when gp first started coming out yall were only picking up the big metered number guys during usaci events.
You still talk to paul dont ya?

they just messing with popwar man., no sweat..

Sell me those batt terminals
They actually do not fit my front battery But I already told a good friend I would give them to him.

Rockford fosgate hasnt really sponsored nobody for a while now since they got steve meade as there main advertiser.
I was just asking for a single product to review. No worky.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GPcarAudio.com

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
GPcarAudio.com
Missouri
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date