Girlfriends Chevy Aveo Single 10" Build

Ok really, here she is with me.
Snapshot_20090621_21.jpg
Jail bait??? j/k

I have a Rockford Fosgate p250.2 with original box and manual if you are interested

Sorry for the delayed updates, just havent been able to get around to working on this until today. Will hopefully start throwin on some glass tomorrow.

I got the ring mounted today and the fleece stretched

IMG00176.jpg

IMG00178.jpg

Fleece stretched and test fitted in the car

Glad to see someone else on here with a P1. I've got 2 10" memphis subs in my car right now, but I've got 2 more P1 10"s, are you interested in grabbing another one, or maybe both? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Glad to see someone else on here with a P1. I've got 2 10" memphis subs in my car right now, but I've got 2 more P1 10"s, are you interested in grabbing another one, or maybe both? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Haha no thanks on the subs. The one 10" in her car is pretty loud for what size/kind of sub it is surprisingly. Good SPL acoustics in that car the way the cabin is shaped.

that ported box you have in there now is going to sound way better than that little sealed fiberglass box just to let you know..but nice workup so far
Im keepin it sealed for a little better SQ.

His mockup design that he posted showed a circular port. It's definitely not a sealed box.
Nope its staying sealed now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.