ghetto to ghetto fabulous install now in progress!!

slapmaster
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mobile al
this is my cousin's car. he had a ghetto install in his trunk, so i told him he needs to let me do my thang to it. he was like hell yah do what u want and just call me when u done. he has four custom cars and he will not miss this one if it take me a few weeks. lol

list of things im going to do.

fiberglass insert on the lower part of his doors with one 6 1/2 speaker.

fiberglass the lower panel in the rear seat area that holds the ash trey and serves as arm rest.

fibergass the back deck for four 6/9's (because he already has them).

get rid of the ghetto amp board in the trunk that is water soaked. and the nasty old wires.

add second batt to the trunk.

i desided to start on the trunk area first. so here we go...

Picture425.jpg

Picture422.jpg

Picture419.jpg

Picture411.jpg

Picture409.jpg

I've got a memphis amp that looks like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

this is where i am now. been too hot the past few day to even touch the car. i'm going to wrap the trunk panels in black swade and the floor board in black leather. amps and batt will be behind plexi glass back lit with blue leds. inside the amp rack will be painted white or black.

Picture416.jpg

Picture418.jpg

Picture421.jpg

Picture424.jpg

sub is a single diamond d3 15" in a prefab box that may of may not fit back into the trunk. have not test fitted it yet. i will build him a box if need to. and he wants to keep the full size spair tire in the trunk too...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

slapmaster

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
slapmaster
mobile al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date