Giant 4th order on its way

alrighty, we've been workin on that bish since 11am. No pics since my camera's cord is in arkansas. so, when we're done i'll just take the memory card to Target and get the pics on CD and post up. Anyways, We've had to make a couple alterations that make the box even secksier. Had a minor setback since 80's plans were f'd... but it's all good. We're just gonna finish tomorrow. But let me say this:

dayum this is a big azz box.

alrighty, we've been workin on that bish since 11am. No pics since my camera's cord is in arkansas. so, when we're done i'll just take the memory card to Target and get the pics on CD and post up. Anyways, We've had to make a couple alterations that make the box even secksier. Had a minor setback since 80's plans were f'd... but it's all good. We're just gonna finish tomorrow. But let me say this:
dayum this is a big azz box.
problem fixed

nothing was messed up....i just didnt explain 100%

but everything is a go:up2somet:

IMG_0762.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

Very nice!!! Looking forward to the finished product! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

alrighty, so we're gonna finish it up this afternoon. I have to go see my granddad... he fell on tuesday and hurt his head, so he's been at the hospital. But once I get back, the build will continue.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.