Giant 4th order on its way

right now we've only got 1 BX1500D on em at 2 ohms... we're going to be running 2 1500D's, each at 1 ohm. So, they'll have plenty more. The subs were hardly moving.

Well...not to bust a bubble but flexing the roof...even alot, in a suburban isnt that difficult. At the shop I could get a single audiobhan 12" in a prefab ported to flex the roof in one of those things like crazy.
Anyways get it on a meter to get some real info on it...I see your in JAX...just drive down southwest a bit and go to Shawn Fleming's...He has a TL.

Like Cliff said, Im down in Gainesville. If you want to get some meter time let me know, and we will get you on the TL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.