Getting louder with limited space, how can it be done?

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
I have an 03 bonneville and right now i have my Fi BL 15" in a 3.5cuft box. This box is almost the biggest i can fit through the hatch.

My question is, whats the best plan of attack to get louder? I was thinking maybe GPI attitude 12s (two?, can fit them in 3.5cu) or Fi BTL 12s. My problem here is the space i have to place a box in. my single 15" now is taking up all the **** room. I wish i had a jeep or suv >_>

12s would probably be your best option. Some sundown zv3s or ns or whatever meets the power you are running.

You can put 2 sundown 12s in a 3.5ft3 after wood and sub displacement. At least. Thats what I've read a lot of people have done.

I'm thinking 4 10s would probably work too, but that would require much more power than 2 12s would at the same respective volume if given same brands. Like i said, im leaning toward BTL n3 12s

2 custom 1k IAD, PSI. SPL, hispls, etc.. 12's subs/port forward sealed to the cabin on a clean 3000 - 4000 watts(or 2 Skar 1.5k's strapped), H.O. Alt, 3 or 4 of your fav AGM Deep cycle batteries, multiple runs of 0ga....yada yada..

4 10inch dc level 5 m2's on 2 dc 10k amps with 2 350 amp alts and 6 d3100 batts with 12 positive runs of 0 gauge and 12 negative runs toolmarker daul inputs on each input on the amps......there's plenty of ways of getting loud it all comes down to $$

4 10inch dc level 5 m2's on 2 dc 10k amps with 2 350 amp alts and 6 d3100 batts with 12 positive runs of 0 gauge and 12 negative runs toolmarker daul inputs on each input on the amps......there's plenty of ways of getting loud it all comes down to $$
10" lvl 5?

I have an 03 bonneville and right now i have my Fi BL 15" in a 3.5cuft box. This box is almost the biggest i can fit through the hatch.
My question is, whats the best plan of attack to get louder? I was thinking maybe GPI attitude 12s (two?, can fit them in 3.5cu) or Fi BTL 12s. My problem here is the space i have to place a box in. my single 15" now is taking up all the **** room. I wish i had a jeep or suv >_>
You sound like me. Try to get louder with out spending alot of money $$$. I had some success but hit a wall. I may have like $675 total in mine. But im about to drop $ for a recone. Should gain a couple dbs from it, but i shall see.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.