Getting loud in a trunk

Post #25- talks about builds and termlab numbersPost #30- termlab doesn't matter

Again its getting circular. Oh well. Where the hell is spidermonkey?
I really don't get you man. You said I was wrong about subs playing more even in smaller boxes. I said , post 25, that we've measured a lot of what we've built on a termlab and it's turned out that way. You said I was incapable of accepting another point of view, even though there were two people making the same point that if a box is too big, the sub will peak around tuning. Then you continued to say that because my subs only hit 137 db, I couldn't be taken seriously (congrats, your setup out performed two chinese, mass produced subs that retail at 60 ******* dollars that has next to no cooling or good soft parts on an amp that maybe makes 500 watts that's plugged into a stock electrical system. The whole setup cost less than 300, hats off to you man. You beat that. Amazing considering I built around even response, not how loud I could get) Then, post 30 is telling you that hitting the highest number possible isn't the extent of knowledge, but somehow that's the same as saying termlab doesn't matter anymore. I really don't get you.

You said I was wrong, when I wasn't. Different subs behave differently. A lot of the more powerful subs you guys use like to play even in smaller boxes. 1.5 to 2.5 cubes for an even build is relatively small from the builds I've done before. It takes 3.2 cubic feet for an even response from a polk. That's about average from what I'm used to. But somehow, that's wrong? Somehow, you saying I'm wrong is me being interlorant. Even when others have agreed with me. I never gave a solid rule about anything. I even said BOTH of our ways worked. I also said there was nothing wrong with bigger boxes. But somehow, I'm one the being an *******. I am now, because I'm not in a mood for having a second girlfriend acting like she's on her period nagging at me online. What the hell was so wrong for suggesting a smaller box for some subs??

Btw, nice entrance into the thread, repeat what I say almost verbatim, but with the writing equivalency of a 3rd grade special needs child.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.