getting an install job,any tips for me?

csb41502
10+ year member

new york
a local shop around here was looking for some help.so i talked to the owner,told him what i was capable of,and he is gonna start me out part time.ive done a lot of audio work,but im not very strong on relays.everything else car stereo related i have no problems with.and now,ive done alarms/remote starts on my own cars(03 escape,03 cavalier,07 trailblazer)but i cant get the grasp of the power locks and harder stuff like that.i can do the start wires,siren,door pin,etc no problem,but am not very familiar with the bypasses and the relays.can anyone steer me in the right way with relays and all that stuff?that stuff is really my only downfall.i really want this job to work out for me

There are probably installers at that shop that have been doing this for years, if they have any amount of decency, I bet they're more than willing to teach you, when you have questions.

Don't automatically assume you know everything either, and definitely be willing and eager to learn.

There are probably installers at that shop that have been doing this for years, if they have any amount of decency, I bet they're more than willing to teach you, when you have questions.
Don't automatically assume you know everything either, and definitely be willing and eager to learn.
x's 10!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

im gonna pay lots of attention and not make any stupid moves.i wont do anything im not comfterable with.dont need to ruin anyones ride

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.