getting a new car this weekend

Participant count
  • Participant list

crash9201
10+ year member

That One Guy
This weekend im buying my brothers girlfreinds 2002 altima for 3K. i was just wondering for when i transfer my current system over; is there any strange wiring problems known of in altima's? i wanna know if its gonna be a bigger headache then the neon was

This weekend im buying my brothers girlfreinds 2002 altima for 3K. i was just wondering for when i transfer my current system over; is there any strange wiring problems known of in altima's? i wanna know if its gonna be a bigger headache then the neon was
Is that the same body style as Mike's (mlstrass)? If so, he could help you out a lot. That was the guy at the meet with the 4 AQ amps and the shag carpet.

I believe a 2002 is a 2nd gen, but it's probably pretty much like my 2000. VERY easy car to work on and VERY stereo friendly.

If you want to do 2 15's in the trunk firing forward I have a nice Trupan box tuned to 38Hz for AQ/DD subs that I'll sell for cheap. Did a 149@34Hz MECA style a few years ago with it...

wow, i might have to take you up on that box, i wont be getting the subs for it after awhile, gotta pay off the car, its got 130xxx miles but it blue booked at 4500 and im paying 3k for it... but ya pm sent on that box

and ya 02s are 2nd gen, the body style after yours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.