Getting 2X AudioQue HDC3-A 10's or 12's. Need help

Sanchito
10+ year member

O.G. status
Houston
Which coil options should i go with to make the wiring easier?

Which way should i wire them to make the amp hookup easier?

what would my finall ohm load be and what wattage should i be running to the set?

Which size you you guys recommend in the trunk of a 09 civic for a daily driver?

what i was wondering is if eithe rof those amps would run them good and loud

what amp works good with a pair of hdc3-a's?

Why do you want the a's when the coppers are way cheaper and your only planning on 2200 rms. My 10 can take 2500 when I hook up both amps but heats up quick with just 1200watts clipped a little.

get your copper 10's. If you wanta be loud hook em to an AQ2200. If you wanta pound hook em to an AQ3500. If you wanta be sick hook a 2200to each. Make sure to get the correct wired subs for the application. Call DJ at Audioque to get it right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.