Show me pics: hdc3's

boomzabit
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Not sure how to wire this beast up ? Could anyone show me an actual picture of there HDC3 wired up. I know how to get the sub wired to 1 ohm but dont know how to "wire" it. Can someone with some insight help me out.

Thanks dude, but i was looking for ways to wire the sub because the hdc3's dont really have terminals that you can wire into, they come "pre wired" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Not sure how to wire this beast up ? Could anyone show me an actual picture of there HDC3 wired up. I know how to get the sub wired to 1 ohm but dont know how to "wire" it. Can someone with some insight help me out.
You've been here since 04' and you don't know how to wire a sub to 1 ohm...
I think he does he just confused about wiring the hdc3 since it doesnt have push terminals or anything. To the Op you can always stip and crimp

don't crimp as each time you pull the subs you'll lose a little more wire. And no need for wire nuts.

Strip back about 1 1/2" of wire and twist them together and tape em good...

don't crimp as each time you pull the subs you'll lose a little more wire. And no need for wire nuts.
Strip back about 1 1/2" of wire and twist them together and tape em good...
yeah, put a wirenut on them then tape them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif dont cheap out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.