Getting 2011 Rav 4, sub box recommendations?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kybasshead75

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ky
Anybody with experience in SUVs? Going ported and have about 9 cubes to work with. Thinking about 4 12s or 2 15s or could even do a single 21.
Most SUVs respond best with subs up Port back but others are different all opinions and recommendations much appreciated never done an SUV before.

I can design a box for you. I can help you pick subs and whatever else. We can figure out what space you have, how to orient it best, and see what all fits, inside of how you want it to sound. Just let me know.

I can design a box for you. I can help you pick subs and whatever else. We can figure out what space you have, how to orient it best, and see what all fits, inside of how you want it to sound. Just let me know.
Hey I appreciate it man I'll hit you up can't wait to get the vehicle and get started

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...