General Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

visanode

Hello im new to this website and so for audio and electronic devices on cars. Please beware im only 18 years old and got no idea of what im talking about.

So my parents car which is a 350z has this sound in the back where the bass is located. Is like there was a piece of something was laying there and when the bass just does the work the thing moves so its like a vibrate kind of noise, i dont know im just frustrated.

To be accurate of what i need help with, imagine just leaving a phone in the back with the bass just makes noise. Apparently, she said the bass is blown up?

Please, i got no idea. Also if you can get me a cheap price on a bass if thats the case, i will be paying for those that can help me get a bass online for a dirt cheap price. I only got a couple hundreds...

Hello im new to this website and so for audio and electronic devices on cars. Please beware im only 18 years old and got no idea of what im talking about.
So my parents car which is a 350z has this sound in the back where the bass is located. Is like there was a piece of something was laying there and when the bass just does the work the thing moves so its like a vibrate kind of noise, i dont know im just frustrated.

To be accurate of what i need help with, imagine just leaving a phone in the back with the bass just makes noise. Apparently, she said the bass is blown up?

Please, i got no idea. Also if you can get me a cheap price on a bass if thats the case, i will be paying for those that can help me get a bass online for a dirt cheap price. I only got a couple hundreds...
It sounds like the factory Bose subwoofer is blown ..there’s not really any good aftermarket replacements that will work in the stock location due to it being made of flimsy material ..it would take some skills in fabrication to be able to make something sturdy enough to support better quality subs without them sounding bad as well ..plus they’d need to be matched to the same ohm load as the sub being replaced so they don’t fry the amplifier ..one option might be a custom sub box with a better sub and wire it in place of the factory ones

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.