General Component Question

Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
So im thinking since its hard to find a nice pair or compoonents thatll handle 85rms + ( i found alpine spR 610s but heard mixing polk and alpine sounds funky) but a few questions came to mind. First is, if i hook up the tweeters with the speaker, does that amp both to 85 watts, or does it split the power? And if i used the same set of components for my back doors, but without the tweeters, would they be loader than the front? i wanna put the tweeters in the front but dont care so much for the back ones, but dont want the back ones loader than the fronts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

time alignment is not the same as volume. Time alignment is usually only needed when you have an amp or multiple amps, and one has a delay. I...
Looks like it's wire it either 4 or 8 ohm 🤔
Okay. Thank you so much! I will run individual power / ground wires to each amp. If the front of the car has no dedicated spot for tweeters, what...
You will need distribution blocks for the amps I would run 0 gauge to the blocks and 4 gauge to the amps. For the head unit I would us one that...
I have the Hertz 6.5 Centros. https://www.crutchfield.com/p_301CK165/Hertz-CK-165.html The subs are JL Audio 10W3v3-4’s...

About this thread

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
brafferty
idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from