Fusion 2500d Cutting Out

4gauge is fine, but if you can get all 1/0 and use wire reducers. its what I did. I was fine running mine at 1 ohm with only 1 run of 1/0 cca wire and a deka intimidator 9a31. at full tilt it only dropped to 12.5, but since you plan on running at .5 definantly do the big three and get you a nice battery or two. cap isnt really necessary

and fyi amps originally came with a 200amp fuse so I would try and fuse it that high

4gauge is fine, but if you can get all 1/0 and use wire reducers. its what I did. I was fine running mine at 1 ohm with only 1 run of 1/0 cca wire and a deka intimidator 9a31. at full tilt it only dropped to 12.5, but since you plan on running at .5 definantly do the big three and get you a nice battery or two. cap isnt really necessary
and fyi amps originally came with a 200amp fuse so I would try and fuse it that high
what about this Lightning Audio 200amp fuse and holder for $10 bucks?? i know Lighning Audio is trash but should it matter for the fuse and fuse holder?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/ele/974863831.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.