Fundraising ideas?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cfox10
10+ year member

Rock the house.
I'm part of a Service Learning trip for my school to help Animals in the wild... We have a very small group of individuals that were selected after careful screening.

We have NO idea what we should do to fund raise money? We need to fund for staying in Washington for a week, meals, etc.

Has anyone had fund raising experience and some ideas?

at my school we would auction off the football players to people in the community to do labor for the winning bidder. its not bad when some players went for 200+ and they worked for a saturday. raised some good money for the team.

Hmmm. My girlfriends sister does bake sales in her highschool for her business program thing.
Yeah, we did a Valentines sale... but, my school is tiny and sales were very limited. I'm trying to figure out ways to make more money. What's a non-intrusive way to ask people?

I don't want to just knock on doors lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.