Car for SPL

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't think anyone here would know what that car is. If it is the Y10 they are very small and will not have enough electrical power to run a big amplifier. I think my motorcycle has more power than that car.

i'm a db drag judge , what class are you competing in ,also find a honda crx
I participate in MINI MAX which is identical STREET MAX will. In Portugal there are classes "unofficial" to attract new participants. But there is also another championship participate and where the rules are not so rigid, only forbids me to use so I thought a PANDA Lancia Y. ... But I'm also considering a FIAT CINQUECENTO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sorry, I was wrong to write. wanted to say that I'm in doubt between lancia Y or fiat cinquecento.
yea even the termpro db drag beginner classes , don't allow the panda or the crx,as they are 2 of the most loudest cars in the world .i don't know the rules for your organization's classes so i can't speculate which car would be the best out of the two.,but pretty much any hatchback car can get loud if set up the right way .

yea even the termpro db drag beginner classes , don't allow the panda or the crx,as they are 2 of the most loudest cars in the world .i don't know the rules for your organization's classes so i can't speculate which car would be the best out of the two.,but pretty much any hatchback car can get loud if set up the right way .
the rules are the same will STREET AB MAX but are limited to the price of the material. Last year I participated with a seat ibiza commercial (2000/6k2 model) and I think that this car is not the best for SPL so I'm considering changing the car. I thought about LANCIA Y 10 and now I see the FIAT CINQUECENTO, I also would seem to be a good car and already saw some videos on the Internet

yea i really dont know any of the cars your talking about ,they are not available to us in the states like the panda .but like i said any hatchback will do ,be you'll need some testing to get it up to par.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Dani

Dani
Portugal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
mylows10