Full system for a trail blazer ss.

smtroupe
10+ year member

Hey guys i picked up a trail blazer ss and i'm not really sure what i want to do with it. i was thinking about picking these up https://www.crutchfield.com/p_206DSC6504/Kicker-43DSC6504.html?tp=95 for all 4 door speakers. Then for the sub i have a sundown sa-8 that i had in my last car i would need to get a box for and a amp.

my question is what amp is cheap but decent for the 4 door speakers. and any reasonable amps running 500watt rms? Also i can't seem to find a vented 8" sub box any suggestions? I'm not working right now so trying to work with what i got and keep the price low to keep the wife off my back. thanks

The ss should already have a factory amp/Bose system which if so you might need some adapters for where the speakers are. They are in a odd shape in the doors. If I remember right from when I pulled out my stock speakers. What's a budget for guys here to help with recommendations?

The ss should already have a factory amp/Bose system which if so you might need some adapters for where the speakers are. They are in a odd shape in the doors. If I remember right from when I pulled out my stock speakers. What's a budget for guys here to help with recommendations?
This one didn't have bose which i thought was weird. it has a aftermarket alpine deck already that will work fine. I'm hoping to find a 250.4 used locally for the door speakers. i would really like to keep the 8" sub box under 150, and the amp under 200$ if possible since i'm not going to crazy. ***** trying to do a system on a budget maybe i would be better off finding a used sub/amp combo with box already done now that i'm thinking about it.

so that leaves us with the speakers i posted and if they are any good is all that really matters 4 speakers for under 100 sound to good to be good ha.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.