full fiberglass interior build

wow big shirts 5 bucks is a lot they are 50 cents at the thrift shop. I just don't like the seams in stuff when doing thin layers like that. Just takes a bit more sanding or you have to cut them off.

wow big shirts 5 bucks is a lot they are 50 cents at the thrift shop. I just don't like the seams in stuff when doing thin layers like that. Just takes a bit more sanding or you have to cut them off.

yah, i cut out all the seams..

and thats a good idea on the thrift store. i'll try to keep that in mind..

Picture223.jpg

Picture225.jpg

Picture230.jpg

nothing beats the thrift store to make stuff out of old golf clothes I wish I had some picks of some stuff before paint or carpet like that. I once ran out of stuff when making panels to seal my door up and used a uniform from a guy I didn't like it still has his name tag exposed on the inside of my door.

nothing beats the thrift store to make stuff out of old golf clothes I wish I had some picks of some stuff before paint or carpet like that. I once ran out of stuff when making panels to seal my door up and used a uniform from a guy I didn't like it still has his name tag exposed on the inside of my door.
lol

wouldn't it be easier to just sand the dash and put a coat or too of spray polyester? then paint?
i don't trust the yellow paint that is aready on the dash. the cloth will give me the foundation i'm comfortable with to paint off of and not have to be concerned about whorpping or flakeing down the line.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.