Full car setup 350z HELP

Participant count
  • Participant list

z33

I recently purchased a 350z and I am looking for a whole car audio setup. I have read around but am still not sure what I want to do. I am more concerned with sound quality, but I want it to bump very hard. I have looked into jl, but I'm not decided on anything. I'm open to all opinions and really need serious help with the

Deck

Amps

Speakers

Subs

Dyno

Etc

I have looked into the Ks series kicker 6.5" and the kx 400.4 amp. As well as the jl w6 and the kx 2400 mono amp. Also for the deck I looked into the le wood ddx771

Keep in mind I get very good discounts on kicker, ken wood, and dynomatting. Thanks for the help

go for it if you have the budget despite the hate, W6s perform well. Alternatives would be sundown SA series, c2 audio threatcon, obsidian audio OA, SSA Gcon and american bass XFL. All can sound good as a w6 but can get a lot louder. a custom ported box would be best for any of these choices.

everything else looks fine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.