FU 300'S 2.5" coil ON SALE $59 FOR 10'S $69 FOR 12'S

For your price range. I would go audiopipe or shark audio or sonido mask audio for an amp. Now seen people asking for nice 2.5 coil subs. I sold my re mt 15s and trade my bc5500 for a pair of ds18 exl 15s with an Orion zo12000 amp all new. It sounded nice in a cheapo probox in a Honda. Building a port through the arm rest like I did to my girl car.

You will be surprise how audiopipe withhold abuse. Worth the money for the budget. And the sa e series cost more but if you know Jacob at sa. He doesn't self off the shelf product. He won't put it up for sale until he is happy and he is picky

So how is the fu 300 28lbsIt is a stamped basket with a small double stack motor
we know nothing about them other than they on sale, look like the be efficient, and someone said they can take 2k burps.. i just got email said sale and if i had 1k amp i'd get 2 just to try them but as is i could get 1 doubt it sound better than what i have but i'd still like to try it and lcs one day..

WTF? Gramps still talking about subs.....still hasn't bought any yet?!
actually really happy with pioneer now., i'd love little more power little bigger port but sounds good.. i just like bang for buck stuff and like the idea of trying new stuff as i've said., unlike u get $1k subs and keep them for years.. i could play with 8 subs for that $ keep in mind i'm not trying to hit 145.. and when i sell my subs i bet u i don't loose a dime., in fact i'll probably make $10..

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

I highly doubt the fu300 is 28lbs. Thats what a dc lvl 3 weighs
yeah i thought that looked high too.. magnet is no where near as big as pioneer and it's only 20 pounds..

actually really happy with pioneer now., i'd love little more power little bigger port but sounds good.. i just like bang for buck stuff and like the idea of trying new stuff as i've said., unlike u get $1k subs and keep them for years.. i could play with 8 subs for that $ keep in mind i'm not trying to hit 145.. and when i sell my subs i bet u i don't loose a dime., in fact i'll probably make $10.. 

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

yeah i thought that looked high too.. magnet is no where near as big as pioneer and it's only 20 pounds..
I'm a get more for my $$ type of guy and have to watch my spending wisely. I sure as hell ain't goin' the cheap route.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.