FU 300'S 2.5" coil ON SALE $59 FOR 10'S $69 FOR 12'S

4 12s taking 2k I expect 150db. I'm sure it was at a super high frequency burp vs daily setup. But I'm more surprised it didn't blow or suspension gave out
omg thanks thats the 1st pics i've seen of the cone on those things..

What you expect from an off the shelf sub with fu stick on dust cap? Lol you can buy direct and add your name to the dust cap vs a custom tooled design subwoofer. How you think shark, sonido mask came about? Cheap of the shelf amp and sub. Nothing special

Hell sundown 2.5" coil on a SA 18 handles over 6k for a burp. Just one coil
ok but thats not $69., i think some peeps have missed a big d*mn point here.. $69 is the point., if u can run 600rms to it in not a huge ported box for that $ it's a deal.,

fu emailed me specs.............13mm xmax, mms 150 (so pretty easy to move), 89db, qes .674, qts 5.81, mount depth 5.5", 1.25-2.25 cf ported, 35-40hz tune.. i put specs list in my gallery..

Stamped basket. Small motor with no specs. Yea crappy Chinese sub. Not worth $20
dude u should hear my pioneer with cheap basket on 500rms sometime.. shop here that sells dc audio and sundown is doing a comp system in a van with 4 subs like mine ported with 2400rms because they sound so good and u don't have to run 2k per sub or have 3cf ad box per sub for them to be loud..

I ran 5.5k for a while. I'm actually going town to 3.8k cause there no audible difference. But it really depend on what the user call loud. And car/box has a role in that effect. Problem with small cheapo sub like this is they lack motor force. In short it won't play respectfully flat actually the frequency range. Good for burping and basic daily people. I would know I played with a lot of equipment and tried many enclosures and anything that may have popped up in my head.

I ran 5.5k for a while. I'm actually going town to 3.8k cause there no audible difference. But it really depend on what the user call loud. And car/box has a role in that effect. Problem with small cheapo sub like this is they lack motor force. In short it won't play respectfully flat actually the frequency range. Good for burping and basic daily people. I would know I played with a lot of equipment and tried many enclosures and anything that may have popped up in my head.
mine sounds great for $70 sub., i just want sundown e or dc level 1 but no way they be louder in same box /amp than my pioneer and i would find it hard to believe theyd sound better i just want them.. i sold my 2 orion hp 12's (they had nice basket) few months back in custom ported box and the 2 were louder obviously (more cone) but not really that much louder than the 1 pioneer and pioneer sound just as good if not better..

I can almost guarentee you that the E is louder on meter than that pioneer. Might not be very audible tho. The ev3 is within tenths of the SA now (per Jacob)... so ya, id say the E would gain as long as your amp does a few hundred watts

I can almost guarentee you that the E is louder on meter than that pioneer. Might not be very audible tho. The ev3 is within tenths of the SA now (per Jacob)... so ya, id say the E would gain as long as your amp does a few hundred watts
idk what the mms of my pioneer is (if ya'll can find those specs please give them to me i cant find them) to compare to the E but it has 96db rating so i'd be shocked if it was louder in anyway with same power.. also i've seen few reviews said E's metered louder than sa with same power/box (sa require more power)... if i had way to meter it i'd love to test mine and the E..

Mms doesnt tell all.

Years ago i was in same boat with a Treo Tsx, roughly on par with your pioneer, maybe slightly better. I swapped to an SA. Half the people said i wouldnt gain cuz it wasnt enough power. The other half said i would due to added motor force.

On drop in the SA was 1.3db louder and played lower in same box. Often, the stronger motor is the big factor

Mms doesnt tell all.
Years ago i was in same boat with a Treo Tsx, roughly on par with your pioneer, maybe slightly better. I swapped to an SA. Half the people said i wouldnt gain cuz it wasnt enough power. The other half said i would due to added motor force.

On drop in the SA was 1.3db louder and played lower in same box. Often, the stronger motor is the big factor
D*AMN IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER U GUYS ARE GONNA MAKE ME BUY A E AREN'T U ? LOL.. maybe a b stock is in my future but i just don't wanta buy one to run on my amp if i do and want more power it cost more $ for d4 sub so i'd have to get d2 and get 750-1k amp up front be cheaper (and maybe better amp too) than 1500 @1ohm amp to get 1 k at 2 ohm amp.. yahhh yahhh got his ap 1500 in and isn't happy with it on his E 15's says it runs hot and smells and i was looking at that for $149.. unless i can get decent 750-800rms @2 ohm amp used cheap, guess i'll wait for ct sounds 1k or something like that to go on sale, before i get new sub.. but as far as fu or lcs 300 i could run those maybe 2 (if mms means anything that fu is light)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.