SOLD FS: White Iphone 3G 16GB New Condition

Bimmerdriver
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have for sale a White Iphone 3G 16gb iphone that is unlocked and also is still under warranty until August (so you can still buy applecare) if you feel so inclined. I am a broke college student and need to get some extra cash so that I can go on a roadtrip with my friends-- ergo must part with the iphone.

It's running the most recent version (software) updated yesterday.

It is unlocked and comes with all the accessories, save the box.

PRICE REDUCTION 350 SHIPPED need to sell TODAY

350 SHIPPED CONTINENTAL U.S PRICE REDUCTIONd to the continental United States. Check my ebay feedback (%100 positive) at cfxtees.com

Will accept only paypal and will ship only to verified addresses only. Please get at me soon if you want it because I am going to put it on ebay soon I just want to make it available to you guys first. That is because I both like the people on this forum, and don't want to pay ebays fees right now.

Thanks

Pictures are also coming soon as well PM me if you want to secure it.

Edit-- It is in mint condition, comes with a case.

Ok here are some more specifics and some pictures.

Comes with a contour clear hardplastic (30 dollar value) case which has been on the ipod since day one. Also comes with a screen cover that has also been on the phone since day one. THE CONDITION IS FLAWLESS.

"Great case for the price. Fits my 3G iPhone like a glove. Easy to put on and take off as well. Very good protection all around and access to all buttons. The free screen protector is a bit tricky to apply and get the air bubbles out but once you can get it on, it does a good job protecting the screen without glare and handles smudges pretty well. I also had some problems with the pull-tab that allows you to lift the protector from its packaging to apply on the phone. It's a hassle to remove once you get it applied so be very gentle in peeling it off. Best bet is to order a separate screen protector with this case."

Comes with unused ipod headphones

Also wall charger with USB cord

No Box.

The iphone literally has zero scratches on it right now... NONE. Perfect condition

img3310f.jpg

img3307ulu.jpg

img3306.jpg

looks flawless like you said. thanks for the front picture.

yours appears to have an edge over others on ebay with similar prices and some less pricey.

im on fence on software and price.

bump for u tho.

Well the software is the latest, and the price is really pretty **** good. I can't go below 325 shipped. Thats still an amazing deal. I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on it-- IT is FLAWLESS. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.