Pioneer DMH-WC6600NEX no audio streaming from IPhone

Karaya

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys
I recently purchased a Pioneer DMH-WC6600NEX, the head unit worked great after install, about a week later it stopped playing music “audio” from my iPhone, I can see the info from the song I’m playing on the screen but no audio.
I updated the firmware on it to 3.00, restored it, cleared Bluetooth devices, connected to other iPhones, disconnected the battery “2 hours”, and still nothing.
Called Pioneer support and they “****” I knew more than the guy that was helping me, after a couple of minutes he told me send it in, it will take about 3 weeks to get it back.
I really don’t want to send it in, can anyone help me !
Any help will be greatly appreciated !
Roy K Araya

It looks like a person can buy one at Walmart for $169 maybe abuse the system and buy another then return that one from them if your online retailer can’t, won’t help you. God knows many of us are familiar w that situation.

Hey guys
I recently purchased a Pioneer DMH-WC6600NEX, the head unit worked great after install, about a week later it stopped playing music “audio” from my iPhone, I can see the info from the song I’m playing on the screen but no audio.
I updated the firmware on it to 3.00, restored it, cleared Bluetooth devices, connected to other iPhones, disconnected the battery “2 hours”, and still nothing.
Called Pioneer support and they “****” I knew more than the guy that was helping me, after a couple of minutes he told me send it in, it will take about 3 weeks to get it back.
Roy K Araya
Send it back for warranty man. thats what a warranty will do for you. Hopefully get it repaired and working for the money you paid for it. Use some earbuds and your phone for some tunes temp. until you get it back. Id wait for the warranty. You may even get a Bnew unit in placement??????????

Hey guys
Roy K Araya
Make sure the audio is turned up on the iphone. Sometimes the audio doesn't connect for media, just for the phone and you may need to check the settings on either the radio or the phone.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...