Participant count
  • Participant list

FSUNole17
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

1 JL 12W7

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used. This was pushed for years flawlessly by a RF 1001bd so it got around 800 watts of clean power. This sub needs no more explanation, it is just awesome. I am selling to get out of the car audio game as many may have seen my headunits and amps for sale on here previously. I bought this from an authorized JL dealer and have receipt to provide along with manual and original packaging. All mounting hardware included, the foam surround is flawless as well and has zero wear. Any other questions please let me know

Price:

$300 obo plus $50 shippingView attachment 26535549View attachment 26535551View attachment 26535550View attachment 26535552

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item is located in Middle TN, willing to meet to pick up but will be a bear to ship due to size

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.