SOLD FS: Two JL Audio 8W7 in enclosure - HOUSTON

Participant count
  • Participant list

bamaster
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I had these subs in my 2006 Mustang and I switched them out for a Stereo Integrity Mag 12".

Two JL Audio 8W7 subs with custom enclosure. Sealed with fiberglass. The black strips on the bottom are velcro, because I had them velcro'ed down on the trunk. They will come off.

For those with a 2005+ Mustang, the little angle at the bottom of the enclosure is because there's a little hump in the trunk, so it fits kinda nice.

I had 400 watts on each of these and these thing pound! Loud and clear! I listened to everything from Metallica to Lil Wayne. These are really nice subs. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. They are over a year old but I only used them for about 5 months. I replaced this with one 12" in a much smaller enclosure because I needed my trunk back.

Here are the pics...

jlaudio-01.jpg

jlaudio-02.jpg

jlaudio-03.jpg

Here are the dimensions. Remember that there's about 1.5" that the subs poke out. They'll need a tad more room for excursion, too.

jlaudio-04.jpg

Here's what they looked like installed in my trunk. There's more room than these pics look like.

jlaudio-05.jpg

jlaudio-06.jpg

Asking for $500 cash. I live in Sugar Land, TX (outside of Houston).

Will not ship.

No trades.

Please email me if interested.

bamaster at yahoo dot com

Last edited by a moderator:
To answer a popular question... I prefer not to sell without the box. Our sell just one sub. It's a package deal, holmes! Haha!

Thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.