SOLD [FS] Two 13" JL AUDIO w7s in custom enclosure!

omietrice
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
philly
I got this on eBay right now about less then 5 days left in the auction just thought I'd throw it on here. heres the description in the auction

"This auction is for TWO 13.5" JL AUDIO W7's in a custom enclosure. They had a couple hours on them not much! Still in good condition, I give it a 10/10 in performance but as for cosmetics I'll rate it on a 8. One small defect, when I was removing the enclosure from my trunk I had made a small hole in the dust cap of one of the woofers. BUT there is nothing wrong with the subwoofer as of performance, NO noises at any excursion at ALL, plays just fine! There are no sratches, scuffs or holes on either subwoofers surround whatsoever. Hate to part with such a great SQ setup, my loss is your gain!

**GUARANTEED NOT TO BE DOA!**

PRice is $600 obo.

**This item is for local pick up only, unless someone is willing to work out a good deal on the shipping. THIS ENCLOSURE IS EXTREMELY HEAVY!**

sorry for the crappy pics, they were taken with my phone.

503d_1.JPG

53c2_1.JPG

5694_1.JPG

if you read his thread at all wheeler he said he's not shipping cuz it's heavy as ****.
oh you're right, i guess it looks like hes had a lot of people jumping on this $600 locally for 1 dub7 and a 98% of a dub7 in a heavy box. Thx for clearing that up dick.

I am guessing your not doing trade + cash? I want to get rid of my new in box viper 571xv alarm system. If you are interested in that plus cash id take a drive down to philly to pick up both subs and the box. Let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.