FS: Stinger 17ft HPM3 RCA! Dirt Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Audio
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

Stinger 17ft HPM3 RCA

These are the top of the line RCA from Stinger, does not get much better than this!

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new, never opened!

Price:

$30 shipped each in the 50 states!

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will ship USPS Priority Mail in 24 hours.

Item Pictures:

237b3fab.jpg

7acf35b9.jpg

4c3f9675.jpg

Do the 4chan look the same?? Dammm I need a 4chan and one of these ASAP but just bought other stuff. Hope you have em a lil later pm me a shipped price on a 4 and 2chan please. 92284

Yes, I can get 12ft ones. They are $3 cheaper each. I can do $28 shipped each on these, not much wiggle room.
Andrew
even if I buy three sets of the 12 footers you can do 75 shipped? let me know if you can do that I will buy them right away if not thats cool too thanks

Do the 4chan look the same?? Dammm I need a 4chan and one of these ASAP but just bought other stuff. Hope you have em a lil later pm me a shipped price on a 4 and 2chan please. 92284
Yes I have 4 chan also. What length do you need?

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...