1991 Honda CRX DX for Sale or Trade for a motorcycle

ARMe&Bangin
10+ year member

91 Honda CRX dx with automatic transmission

192,000 miles on the body and interior. The complete drivetrain and suspension was upgraded at 180,000 miles.

Those upgrades include, but are not limited to:

1.6 zc engine swap

performance brakes on front

crossdrilled/slotted rotors

ceramic brake pads

performance stainless steel exhaust manifold

2 1/2 stainless steel exhaust w/chrome muffler

new springs

battery (7-2010)

struts

cv shafts

radiator

dual electric fans

condenser

a/c compressor

brakes

grant steering wheel

17" adr wheels and wanli tires with 80% thread left on them

The car will also come with the following extras:

factory dx wheels and tires

Alpine CD/MP3 player

two runs of 0/1 guage wire from front to back

6.5" Memphis components in the doors

four 1.5" tweets on the windshield

Asking $3300 or trade for a bike...either kind, rice burner or Harley type. Let me know.

I can easily provide more pictures upon request. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I'll try to give you a prompt answer. The price is NOT NEGOTIABLE--I have over $8k in receips for parts that were installed on/in this car...and that's not including labor or tuning. The car burns NO oil, leaks NOTHING, runs and shifts great and is quite reliable.

The trade bike must be in good condition, no defects or any work that needs done to it, have not been crashed (laid down is not considered crashed, in my opinion), and be of similar value to the car.

Picture012-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Picture013.jpg

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Picture015.jpg

Picture010.jpg

I'm currently in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico, at work. I do not have a picture of the car with my username on it. This is the best I can do for now...if you look closely, you can see ARMed&Bangin written across the windshield...

30443_1451017631240_1107218336_31320640_4703186_n.jpg

As soon as I get home (Oct 20th) I can post a better picture with my username, if that's REALLY necessary.

I didn't think youd ever sell your REX...nice car
Neither did I, but I've kinda retired from competing, and don't drive the car that often...I've been itching for another bike, so I figured I'd get the rex outta the garage and make room for a bike. I heard you've retired from competing also. Is that true?

I've found a better pic with the username on the windshield....

002.jpg

Neither did I, but I've kinda retired from competing, and don't drive the car that often...I've been itching for another bike, so I figured I'd get the rex outta the garage and make room for a bike. I heard you've retired from competing also. Is that true?
I've found a better pic with the username on the windshield....

002.jpg
i don't go like i use too i do every now and then if somethings close to home.....my CRX has been in storage for about 3 years or so now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.