SOLD FS: Stetsom 4-way Active Crossover and Alpine CDA-7995

Participant count
  • Participant list

HeatSeeker
10+ year member

Oh lawds
Tampa, FL
In the recent months, I just kinda went all out and got a ton of audio stuff, including a bunch of headunits, speakers, crossovers, etc etc. to figure out what would work best for what I need. This is one of the components I figured I wouldnt need for my system. Now dont get me wrong, this is a great piece of equipment, I just think that with my other options, my money would be better spent elsewhere with what I have to work with. Pics are below.

Asking 200 shipped. If you have a reasonable offer, let me know.

Also up for sale, supposed to be used with this crossover is the Alpine CDA-7995 to be used with the unit. Asking 150 shipped. Again, especially is purchased with the Stetsom crossover, offers will be seriously considered.

If you would like pics let me know and I would be more than happy to send your way!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bump. 150 shipped for the crossover. Will cut the price by a good amount if theres any local buyers by chance.

Also Alpine is sold in case anyone didnt read the previous 4 posts...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.