Default FS: Rockford Fosgate 600a4 "My Baby"

1. Product:

Rockford Fosgate 600a4

2. Specs:

Here are the basic underrated specs:

75x4 @ 4ohm

150x4 @ 2ohm

300x2 @ 4ohm

I love this amp to say the least, one of the cleanest sounding amps I've ever owned, plugged it in and was amazed at the clarity, maybe not the cleanest sounding available out there but I would think it would be on par. I've had it on my DD1510 bridged and it sounds clean and clear, I've had it on my cousin's mids as well and was very clean. Functionality is 10/10 physically it's a 9/10 a few dings in the amp itself and a couple paint chips in one endcap but the other is perfect. I don't want to get rid of this but soon I'll have something else to replace it so I don't really need it any longer.

Also it's missing some of the speaker terminal screws but I already paid for them and they'll be here in the next day or two (6/27) and they're Fosgate factory replacements.

Price:

$150 shipped and insured with USPS Priority Mail.

Maybe trade for some 8's

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

^^^^^^^^

Item Pictures:

Sorry for the semi-not great pics since it's still installed in the car. Endcaps are not pictured but I do have them.

DSC05547.jpg

DSC05548.jpg

DSC05545.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

BUMP!!!

Good luck with the sale dude. I SOOOOO wish I had the money to grab this.

If anyone here tries to get you to budge on the price tell them the f*** off. It is WELL worth $150. Hell I think it is worth twice that if you compare it to other 4ch amps that'll do the same power.

Hey I appreciate it man, I try explaining it to people, It's maybe not the best amp out there but honestly for $150 I don't think you can do much better, if it doesn't sell for $150 I'm just gonna keep it. Appreciate the bump!

Pulling this thing out of the car as soon as I get my terminals from tool maker but I'll pull it out sooner if someone buys it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...