FS: Power Acoustic BAMF 4000/1D

dross93ranger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

Power Acoustic BAMF 4000/1D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This amp is in great shape, it is less than a year old and works like a brand new amp. The bass knob is also included, but not pictured. 9/10 Cosmetic (some minor scuffs on the heat sync) and 10/10 mechanical. The bass knob has a blue LED.

Price:

$180 OBO Will also do partial trades (An EQ, 4/2 Channel Amp, Offer anything and how much cash you would give) + cash, but I must get ATLEAST $100 with any trade.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

4000W Max Monoblock Class D Amplifier Car Amplifier

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 1200 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 1700 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 2200 watts x 1 chan.

Max power output: 4000 watts x 1 chan.

Fully regulated PWM power supply

Wired remote bass level control included

System distress indicator

Four way protection circuit

Adjustable Tuned Bass EQ (0-18 dB Bass Boost)

Hi-Speed digital circuitry

Full selectable crossover (HI,Full,Low

1-Ohm Stable

Full selectable crossover (HI,Full,Low)

Die-cast aluminum heat sink designed for massive heat dissipation from three sides of the amplifier

Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink or High-density split-dome convection heat sink for extreme heat dissipation

Platinum-plated RCA level inputs

Platinum-plated screw terminals

Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)

Variable subsonic filter (20-50 Hz)

Variable subwoofer EQ @ 45 Hz

Frequency response: 20-200 Hz

Signal to Noise Ratio: 100 dB

Dimensions: 13-3/4"L x 8-1/4"W x 2-1/8"H

4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.

Authorized Internet Dealer

1-year Manufacturer's warranty

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG0635.jpg

IMAG0633.jpg

IMAG0632.jpg

if anyone is wondering, i have tested a couple of these and got a good, clean 1600w or so @ 1ohm. The 5500 verions put out a decent 2200 clean @ 1ohm. This was rms of course at 14.2-14.6 volts.

Hmm, you know, 1.6kW or so for 180 bucks really isn't a bad deal at all.

Hmm, lemme ponder this, perhaps I'll use it in my ladies' new vehicle. As part of her xmas present //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hmm, you know, 1.6kW or so for 180 bucks really isn't a bad deal at all.Hmm, lemme ponder this, perhaps I'll use it in my ladies' new vehicle. As part of her xmas present //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Just let me know. I'm in the hospital now, my wife just went into labor, but I can still get it out this week.

have fun with the little one bump. if i didnt just get a temp amp this is very nice.

guys ive personally saw 1.5k out of one of these at 13v. not bad amps but like AP or any other cheap brand they eat the power.

Aren't you having a new baby today??GEt off the internet.

LOL - congrats as well.

Yep lol, I'm on my phone right next to her. She just got her pain medicine and if she doesn't go in the next two hours they will do a c section.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.