2) RF Punch 75.2

3) RF Punch 40dsm

4) Kenwood kdc-mp919

5) Alpine cda-7894

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1) in good shape cosmetically, does not power up. Missing a few screws as well

2) In good shape, has static in one channel. Missing a few screws and end caps

3) Has static in one channel as well, missing screws and end caps

4) Face does not power on but will open and close face. Comes with face, wire harness, and sleeve

5) Does not have wire harness so i do not know if it works or not

Price:

1) $30

2) $30

3) $30

4) $30

5) $30

Will do a package deal for multiple items

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: Included

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

001-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

I know right, but one has yet to respond back so we will see. Alpine is most likely sold but ill get back to both of you if it falls through. Shipping to alaska for all of this is gonna get pricey as well so 100 for all isnt really motivating me too much haha. Thanks

I know right, but one has yet to respond back so we will see. Alpine is most likely sold but ill get back to both of you if it falls through. Shipping to alaska for all of this is gonna get pricey as well so 100 for all isnt really motivating me too much haha. Thanks
i shipped to him and it wasnt pricey at all. all he wants is usps the cheapest lol . i thought it was going to be pricey but it was not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...