SOLD FS:PICS! CAR AUDIO/VIDEO!!! "TV"/LOUD STUFF! Top quality!

BoostAddict
10+ year member

COOL STUFF HERE!

http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sdmember

Awesome LCD screen with loudest mids and highs I have ever heard ... amped.

Aim: AWIDESUPIE and email: AWIDESUPIE@COMCAST.NET for more pics. I didn't want to spend more time u/lding to that website .... but you get the idea.

Xtant amp and PIE Cap and fuse box sold!!

Payment recieved via PayPal. Shipped within 1 hour of recieving payment. Recieved within 24 hours. Ups tracking # 1zxx34200348722932. I accept credit cards for PayPal payment. I believe Cash On Delivery can be paid for shipping. Contact me to be sure. Email and AIM. See signature. Best regards. -Brian

Best regards.

hey im interested. i sent you an email
2 Emails replied.

________

"TV" is Eclipse 5.8 inch TFT screen with am/fm radio ... brain with lots of outs for any accessory you could think to hook up to it.

My apologies for listing it as LCD. It IS TFT.

I have 5 pages of tech info on the headunit that I have sent to ppl who have inquired via email. Attachments are in PDF format so Adobe Acrobat is needed. LMK if you want info.

Also have 2 pages of tech info on Eclipse 5083 cd changer.

Best way to contact is via email. LMK. Best regards. -Brian

Some people are asking what the difference between TFT and LCD is ... so ....

________

I recall TFT beng superior ... but I am not 100% positive. It think it just has to do with the process that the visuals are displyed. It is full color and excellent quality. Are you able to read the PDF files I sent? They explain the TFT a bit. Upon my reading it and knowing the quality of Eclipse products ... I would be even more positive that TFT provides better definition/clarity/detail/contrast/resolution that LCD.

Ah, yes .. Google is your friend. I am sure there is more where this comes from ... but this shows TFT is best possible screen technology. http://www.hitachipc.com/service/mainfaq.html#3

Also, http://www.howstuffworks.com is a good source for info.

HTH. Best regards.

**UPDATE!!!!! 6/3/04!!!!

Package deal offer!!!

All Focal and All Eclipse for 700$ FIRM. SAVINGS OFF 500$ OF LISTED ASKING PRICES!!!!**

I'm am getting frusterated with all the inquiries about buying Focal and Eclipse items seperately .. and even more so frusterated with buyers discontinuing contact or interest even after I have spent much time supplying information. All Eclipse should sell as one .... all Focal as one. Just my opinion .. and it would be easier on buyer and seller for shipping. I am also getting really tired of seeing all this stuff in my den. Got to go sometime. Contact me if interested. Best regards. -Brian

E-mail:

AWIDESUPIE@COMCAST.NET

and or AIM : AWIDESUPIE

Also, I have 5 technical pages of Eclipse 7002 information ... and 2 pages of Eclipse cd changer info ... available via PDF via email upon request. Let me know.

**UPDATE!!!!! 6/19/04!!!!

PACKAGE DEAL OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE!!!

The offers I got were not serious. The seemingly serious offers I have lately are ONLY interested in all Focal OR all Eclipse. Nobody wants both. I am entertaining all offers. I have received 4 for all Eclipse and 4 for all Focal in the last 48 hours. Items about to go. Contact me with your highest offer, NOT EXCEEDING LISTING PRICES at http://www.sounddomain.com/id/sdmember and the highest offer wins. **

Contact me if interested. Best regards. -Brian

E-mail:

AWIDESUPIE@COMCAST.NET

and or AIM : AWIDESUPIE

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.