SOLD FS: NIB Rockford Symmetry EPX2

DJ Kontakt
10+ year member

Jesus Christ - Funky Pup
NY/NJ/PA
Thats right - probably one of the laast untouched Symmetrys on EARTH!

Everything included in the original box, only taken out for pictures.

Send your email to get pics - this baby is PERFECT! Never used or installed, a warehouse find (a lucky one)

make an offer.

No OFFER UNDER $250 will be considered, no trades, no nublars. Sold to high offer. Now were all happy.

djkontakt@aol.com

Sorry about not getting back to people on pics, I left the card reader for my digicam at my apartment !

I still have this available. it does come with a card, however it is not the uber add on card. Well worth the money - extremely hard to get!

THIS THREAD IS OLD AND I CAN NOT EDIT IT.

STOP TELLING ME THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

Can any of you read? I am asking $250 but am going to sell to whoever offers most. You are all fools and it is no longer for sale HERE I put it on ebay so you can now be happy.

Cant tell that anyone else has said the same thing?

Can any of you read? I am asking $250 but am going to sell to whoever offers most. You are all fools and it is no longer for sale HERE I put it on ebay so you can now be happy.

Cant tell that anyone else has said the same thing?
you said "Sold to high offer."

this is the main issue.

you're supposed to post the price you want to sell it for.

if you want 300 for it... say that... and if somebody is willing to pay that, they will.

edit: since you're no longer selling here i think this isn't post dumping: that is a VERY high price for a Symmetry. Regardless of whether or not its new, its old... i can get a 3sixty for that price. I've seen a few Symmetry's go on ebay for less than 150 dollars...

That's actually a good price considering what it is, and I doubt youu have seen them go for less than 150, because I have been looking for one for awhile and have been checking ebay regularly.

Good price, free bump

That's actually a good price considering what it is, and I doubt youu have seen them go for less than 150, because I have been looking for one for awhile and have been checking ebay regularly.
Good price, free bump
This wasn't recently... it was in the area of 9 to 12 months ago. There were actually quite a few of them for sale during that time period for whatever reason...
i seriously considered picking one up at those prices, but the clunkyness of the interface made me shy away...

edit: here's one that went for 188 shipped... believe me, they've gone for cheaper... the only thing that inflates the value is that quite a few people don't realize they go for cheaper, so they end up jumping on EPX's and running up the bidding higher than it should actually go.

Actually I bought my symmetry for 160 w/shipping. I'll send ya a message next time I see one around that price. I also have the add in 28 band card in mine. I must say that this is an AWESOME unit!

This wasn't recently... it was in the area of 9 to 12 months ago. There were actually quite a few of them for sale during that time period for whatever reason...
i seriously considered picking one up at those prices, but the clunkyness of the interface made me shy away...

edit: here's one that went for 188 shipped... believe me, they've gone for cheaper... the only thing that inflates the value is that quite a few people don't realize they go for cheaper, so they end up jumping on EPX's and running up the bidding higher than it should actually go.
It is "clunky" but man the sound quality on it is great! Not to mention it has so many options.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.