FS Lightly Used RF Punch 800a2

tekman78

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

Used Rockford Fosgate Punch 800a2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Like new. Was used for about 6 months in 2001 while I was in college. Not used daily. Easily has less that medium-use 100 hours on it. Removed when car died and has been sitting in storage since then.

Price:

$225 or make an offer (I've been out of the game so long, I don't know if I'm close. I've just read that people still love this amp, and considering this one's condition and overall use, I'd think it's worth it).

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included to lower 48. UPS ground. PayPal.

Item Pictures:

20150614_163008_zpsi7uwzwlu.jpg

20150614_163040_zpsz2sptsgo.jpg

20150614_163056_zps3cblkzjv.jpg

Note, I have NEVER sold on these forums, and this is my first (and will likely be my only) post. I signed up simply to sell this amp, for I am moving, and this forum looks like the place that would have someone that would appreciate it the most. I am not clear on the rules - if I cannot post WITH a note that includes my username and date and I haven't ever received feedback from anyone on these forums for a trade, buy, or sale, then I guess remove my post. I read it as if I have no feedback, then I can post with a note that includes my username and date. I have plenty of sales/purchases on a few Mazda forums that have always been a success.

Please post to this thread or PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
Note, I have NEVER sold on these forums, and this is my first (and will likely be my only) post. I signed up simply to sell this amp, for I am moving, and this forum looks like the place that would have someone that would appreciate it the most. I am not clear on the rules - if I cannot post WITH a note that includes my username and date and I haven't ever received feedback from anyone on these forums for a trade, buy, or sale, then I guess remove my post. I read it as if I have no feedback, then I can post with a note that includes my username and date.
You read the rules, and followed them, correctly. Cheers and glws.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.