FS: Kenny Pollock's 1996 Chrysler LHS

She doesn't drool over it like most people... but she likes what makes me happy.
Means nothing to you guys, so I don't know why I mention it... just asking for flames I guess, but I'd like to "upgrade" and I'm keeping my girlfriend's opinions in mind as well.

If I didn't want a pickup truck, I wouldn't buy it because she liked it.

GOOD^^

Na bro not flamen just maken sure you werent doin most of this over a girl.

Dont spend a ton of money for car payments. Your what 16? Your not even in college yet. Forget about selling the car, work your ass off in school, get a full ride to a college and use the tuition money to buy a car.
now thats the best advice ive heard on the board in a while

im putting in an app at home depot 3rd shift. When i leave from UPS im heading straight to home depot thats if i get the job though, i hate being broke, the holidays killed me now im paying for it

But its your first car and judging by the condition its in it will last for a few more years. Just use it, get a job(think you have one right?) pay your mom off first, and as I said just work hard in school and then when you go to college you should have enough for a pretty nice car and a few years of driving under your belt.
The car will last for a long time... I know people with the same cars, they're well over 200,000 miles.
If I keep the car, I'm selling the system... and I think it'd be better to just sell the car to someone who could appreciate the stereo more instead of tearing out the wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies