FS: Kenny Pollock's 1996 Chrysler LHS

*sigh*

1GCCS138668244681-1.jpg

You're definately one of the dumbest people on this forum. Why would you even have people build a wall, do custom work, and then go and sell it right away, why didn't you just start out with something that you liked in the first place?

Might sound stupid but... considering a newer truck (as in, with warranty).
In any case... I'd sell the car, borrow my mom's car while I save some and then put a fat down payment on a truck.
if you are planning on doing stuff to it and void the warranty anytime soon...then I wouldnt do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

As for tempting you....you know you wanna pimp the ls430 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

You're definately one of the dumbest people on this forum. Why would you even have people build a wall, do custom work, and then go and sell it right away, why didn't you just start out with something that you liked in the first place?
Whatever you say there brother //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love it, but... I have bills to pay... and car audio doesn't mean as much to me as paying my bills.

I'll admit, I have a problem... I start off small, and then try to be the best at everything I do. Reading your posts, I'd have to say that YOU are one of the dumbest people on the forum as well.

BUT, since you can't read the first post... I'd prefer it if you flamed me via PM.

if you are planning on doing stuff to it and void the warranty anytime soon...then I wouldnt do that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.
As much as I like the laying frame idea/look... it wouldn't be something I'd have the money to do for quite some time. It's just in the back of my head.

What I should do is buy a nice, newer truck... and leave it the hell alone for a while.

Whatever you say there brother //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif I love it, but... I have bills to pay... and car audio doesn't mean as much to me as paying my bills.
I'll admit, I have a problem... I start off small, and then try to be the best at everything I do. Reading your posts, I'd have to say that YOU are one of the dumbest people on the forum as well.

BUT, since you can't read the first post... I'd prefer it if you flamed me via PM.
Lol, I'll stay out of your thread.

kthx

I would say keep the car... all these decisions you make just lose you money man
I know, and this would be my last "loss" taken. It caught up to me, I just wrote down all of the things my mom paid for to get my car back on the road (and looking good) after the accident + some other things I bought... and I'm near the $5,000 mark.
I really can't afford to keep the system.

Your girl doesnt like it? Id choose that car with the wall in it over a girl any day
She doesn't drool over it like most people... but she likes what makes me happy.
Means nothing to you guys, so I don't know why I mention it... just asking for flames I guess, but I'd like to "upgrade" and I'm keeping my girlfriend's opinions in mind as well.

If I didn't want a pickup truck, I wouldn't buy it because she liked it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Kenny Pollock

10+ year member
drag it!
Kenny Pollock
Hollywood, Florida Low: Yes
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies